Behind closed doors, your brand precedes your value. In recent years Personal Branding has become a major topic of discussion and attraction for entrepreneurs, businesses and job seekers. Its benefits are gargantuan. In the quest to educate and empower more individuals and corporations in that area, BKC Consulting, a professional and personal development consulting company, primarily known for their training workshops such as ‘e-Publishing’ and ‘Social Media Branding’ is organizing the first ever annual flagship event “Personal Branding Summit®” in Accra, Ghana. To be held on August 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM at the Airport West Hotel, Accra.
The summit’s goal is to fully equip participants on the essence of personal branding in this era, for personal and professional development.
The event will enable participants to utilize available mediums such as social media networking, formal and informal interaction to grow their career aspirations. For graduate students, this will equip them in building a great personal brand for career search, using social media, blog, brand management and reputation.
In this ground-breaking event, participants will discover how to:
- Reinvent themselves at any stage of their lives.
- Make their brand go viral.
- Build a positive self-esteem
- Become their company’s brand ambassador
- Discover the critical skills they need to succeed at work and social media skills for career success.
- Become a subject matter expert and stand out at work
- Valuable networking techniques that will help you be more productive
- Explore available job recruitment and job search using social media and
- Maintain your reputation and credibility in business.
Resource Persons for the event are:
- Mike Nyeneku CEO, Beige Group
- Topic: Corporate Branding: Local to Global
- Ben Boateng, GM, Lexta GH. Ltd. & CEO, Talent Management International (TMi)
- Topic: Customer Service, Presentation & Marketing
- Grace Amey-Obeng, CEO, FC Skin & Beauty Klinik
- Topic: Personal/Corporate Image: Grooming for Success
- Bernard Kelvin Clive, Amazon Bestselling Author, CEO, BKC Consulting
- Topic: Social Media Branding/e-Publishing revolution.
- Personal Branding Essence
Presentations by Tina Kyei of Wining Branding Media, UK on “Internet Marketing & Brands”, Alberta Quarcoo of EtiquettePlus on “Manners Matter”.
Event partners: FC Skin & Beauty Klinic, Access Bank, Saka Homes, Beige Capital Ltd., DreamHub Consult, Centrifuj, Woman 2.1 Summit, Motivational Speakers Network , Liberation Consult Ltd. Selort Group. GCEEI, EnewsGh, Dreametrix Ltd., EwatchMagazine, Radio XYZ, TV3, GTV.
Package: Certificate/Personal Branding Book/ Souvenir/ Refreshment
Participants are to register by calling: 0244961121, 0201161886
Bernard Kelvin Clive (BKC)
Amazon Bestselling Author
CEO, BKC ConsultingFollow @kofiemeritus